American Putter Company Oak Dale Right Hand Putter: Carbon with Copper Insert with Stainless Weld Neck
The American Putter Company is proud to offer for sale, the Oak Dale Model in a Right Hand Putter with Weld Neck!
Pure Carbon Plasma Purple/Diamond Blue Body and Atomic Bronze Stainless Neck!
- Beautiful Plasma Purple / Diamond Blue Satin Finish with High Buff Window Weld done in Diamond Blue on the sole. Atomic Bronze High Buff Stainless Neck!
- Amazing Pure Copper Insert in the Cavity
- APC Star on the Face
- OAK & DALE on the bumpers!
- Circle APC America Shaftband!
- Shaft: Pick from APC Menu: All Stepless
- Pick from Black with Yellow, Black with Red or Brown with Black Genuine Leather Signature Grip with Embossed Eagle Logo!
- Headcover: Pick from APC Menu!
- Weight: 351
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- American Putter Company COA
Absolutely ZERO Photoshop edits were made to these pictures of the putter. Background yes. Will say again, there are NO edits to the putter itself. What you see is what you get.
This Finish is unique and hand done. They are not coated so there will be some variation from piece to piece. We try to accurately represent each product with our pictures. Polishing and finishing metals produce swirl marks along with our tools used to make these products. Our putters are meant to be used for years to come! Hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them!
The America Putter Company Only sources our metal from the United States of America. Every piece of metal is comes to us with a COA stating location of procurement and exact metal specifications. We are here for the people and designed by the people!
Be sure to protect your finish with one of our oil rags. Steel will Rust! But our oil rags will help protect this finish for years to come.
A portion of all sales will be donated to the AIM at Melanoma Foundation!