American Putter Company Carbon Oak Dale Prototype in Red & Black Battle Worn Finish with Weld Neck
The American Putter Company is proud to offers Oak Dale Prototype in a Right Hand Putter with Weld Neck in Red & Black Battle Worn Finish!
Only one like this, once its gone, its gone.
- Beautiful Red & Black Battle Worn Finish, 1018 Carbon!
- Star Logo on the front heel!
"MOJO" Down the Inside Neck
- Triple APC America in the Cavity
- Tour Only on the Bumpers
- 3x Flange Line Alignment
- Weight: 354
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
About the Shaft/Grip/Headcover:
- Length: Pick From 33, 34 (standard) or 35
Chrome True Temper Shaft
- Circle APC America Shaftband!
- Grip: APC / Gripmaster Black with Red Stitching
- Headcover: White or Red APC Patches