(GOLD) CUSTOM APC Oak Dale in Robin Egg Blue & Black Battle Worn Finish: Carbon or Stainless (Right or Left Hand)
The American Putter Company is proud to offer, the Oak Dale Model in a Right or Left Hand Putter with Weld Neck in Robin Egg Blue & Black Battle Worn Finish!
At the bottom of this listing you can select all the options you want with this finish! Customize it how you like and in about 4-6 weeks have it delivered the way you ordered it!
Please take some time to view our "Inspiration Gallery" to Understand our APC engraving options. With Grips and Headcover options, please see Accessories & Headcovers sections to see the headcover or grip you would like and make the selection below. Its all here and ready to be selected by you!
- Please See Below, All the different areas to you can customize.
- Choose from 303 Stainless or 1018 Carbon!
- Email us any questions.
- Head Weight: 352-358 Grams (depending on how much engraving)
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- Each will come with a Unique COA # for you order
- Any Change Orders will have a $50 Charge.
- All orders are considered final once order is placed.
- Since this is a Special Finish no extra paint needed.
This finish is not a plate, as any finishes on any other putter that is not plated, it will wear over time dependent on how much use and the abuse you put on it. It still will look great for years to come if taken care of properly. Be sure to protect your finish with one of our oil rags. Steel will Rust! But our oil rags will help protect this finish for years to come.
Each of our finishes are unique and hand done. There will be a little variation from one to the other but not much.
Absolutely ZERO Photoshop edits were made to these pictures of the putter.
A portion of all sales will be donated to the AIM at Melanoma Foundation!