American Putter Company Oak Dale Right Hand Putter: Diamond Timascus Insert, Silver Stainless with Weld Neck (COA 355)
The American Putter Company is proud to offer for sale, the Oak Dale Model in a Right Hand Putter with Weld Neck!
Pure Stainless 303 Body and Carbon Neck! Comes with a Baseball Brown , Perforated Stitchback, Genuine Leather Signature Grip with Eagle Logo Embossed!
Dont let this one pass you by! Come Fly with us and let the Eagle Guide your ball into the hole!
- Beautiful High Buff Silver Stainless with Carbon Neck!
- Amazing Diamond Timascus insert in the Cavity
- Our Registered Trademark Industrial Circle APC America on the front
- APC Micro Lines On the Plasma Purple / Diamond Blue Neck
- Circle APC America Shaftband!
- Site Line Alignment Aid
- Midnight Blue Putter shaft that features a sleek, stepless design
- Weight: 351
- Length: Choose your Length! 33" 34" 35" 36"
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- Headcover: Red with Circle APC America Patch
- American Putter Company COA # 355.
See a putter you like and sold out? Let us know!
See a feature you want on a putter? Let us know!
We build custom putters all the time and within reason! Hit us up with the contact us button and send us a message with what you want!
Absolutely ZERO Photoshop edits were made to these pictures of the putter. Background yes. Will say again, there are NO edits to the putter itself. What you see is what you get.
Each of our finishes are unique and hand done. They are not coated so there will be some variation from piece to piece. We try to accurately represent each product with our pictures. Polishing and finishing metals produce swirl marks along with our tools used to make these products. Our putters are meant to be used for years to come! Hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them!
The America Putter Company Only sources our metal from the United States of America. Every piece of metal is comes to us with a COA stating location of procurement and exact metal specifications. We are here for the people and designed by the people!
Be sure to protect your finish with one of our oil rags. Steel will Rust! But our oil rags will help protect this finish for years to come.
A portion of all sales will be donated to the AIM at Melanoma Foundation!