American Putter Company Oak Dale Right Hand Diamond Blue Carbon Putter with Weld Neck (COA 359)
The American Putter Company is proud to offer for sale, the Oak Dale Model in a Right Hand Putter with Weld Neck!
True Carbon Body and Stainless Neck! Comes with a Black, Perforated Yellow Stitchback, Genuine Leather Signature Grip with Eagle Logo Embossed!
Dont let this one pass you by! Come Fly with us and let the Eagle Guide your ball into the hole!
- Beautiful Combo Blue Diamond Finish with Atomic Gold Neck
- Amazing Silver "APC" Painted in the Cavity with Lime Green $$$ & Maker on the Bumpers
- Silver APC Eagle on the Heel
- APC Chevrons on the High Buff Atomic Bronze Neck
- Circle APC America Shaftband!
- Welded Neck
- Choose between a Chrome Putter Shaft or a Matte Black Putter shaft that features a sleek, stepless design
- Weight: 351
- Length: Choose your Length! 33" 34" 35" 36"
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- Headcover: White with Circle APC America Patch
- American Putter Company COA # 359.
See a putter you like and sold out? Let us know!
See a feature you want on a putter? Let us know!
We build custom putters all the time and within reason! Hit us up with the contact us button and send us a message with what you want!
Absolutely ZERO Photoshop edits were made to these pictures of the putter. Background yes. Will say again, there are NO edits to the putter itself. What you see is what you get.
Each of our finishes are unique and hand done. They are not coated so there will be some variation from piece to piece. We try to accurately represent each product with our pictures. Polishing and finishing metals produce swirl marks along with our tools used to make these products. Our putters are meant to be used for years to come! Hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them!
The America Putter Company Only sources our metal from the United States of America. Every piece of metal is comes to us with a COA stating location of procurement and exact metal specifications. We are here for the people and designed by the people!
Be sure to protect your finish with one of our oil rags. Steel will Rust! But our oil rags will help protect this finish for years to come.
A portion of all sales will be donated to the AIM at Melanoma Foundation!