American Putter Company Stainless & Carbon Oak Dale in Stars & Stripes Finish with Weld Neck
The American Putter Company is proud to offer, the Oak Dale Model in a Right Hand Putter with Weld Neck in Stars & Stripes Finish!
At the bottom of this listing you can select all the options you want with this finish! Just have this one unless you want to take advantage of our custom shop program and design your own!
Pick The Following:
- Shaft: Pick from APC Menu: All Stepless
- Pick from Black with Yellow, Black with Red or Brown with Black Genuine Leather Signature Grip with Embossed Eagle Logo!
- Headcover: Pick from APC Menu!
- Beautiful Stars & Stripes Finish, done on 1018 Carbon
- APC Eagle on the front heel!
- Jumbo APC in the Back Cavity
- "$$$ Maker" on the bumpers
- Chevron Neck on the Outside
- Jumbo Circle APC America on the bottom
- Sight Line Alignment Aid
- Circle APC America Shaftband
- Weight: 352
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- Come with American Putter Company COA
Absolutely ZERO Photoshop edits were made to these pictures of the putter.
The America Putter Company Only sources our metal from the United States of America. Every piece of metal is comes to us with a COA stating location of procurement and exact metal specifications. We are here for the people and designed by the people!
Be sure to protect your finish with one of our oil rags. Steel will Rust! But our oil rags will help protect this finish for years to come.
A portion of all sales will be donated to the AIM at Melanoma Foundation!