American Putter Company Oak Dale Left Hand Stainless S3 Finish Putter with Weld Neck (COA 346)
The American Putter Company is proud to offer for sale, the Signature Oak Dale Model in a Left Hand Putter with Welded Matching Neck!
Pure Stainless 303! Comes with a Black on Yellow American Putter Company Genuine Leather Signature Grip with Eagle Logo embossed!
Dont let this one pass you by! Come Fly with us and let the Eagle Guide your ball into the hole!
- Beautiful Matte Satin Stainless Steel (APC Signature S3 Finish)
- American Putter Company Badge in the Back Cavity
- Our Registered Trademark Circle APC America on the front Heel!
- True Temper premium putter shaft that features a sleek, stepless design
- Hand Painted
- Flange Line for Alignment
- Weight: 354
- Length: 34"
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- Headcover: White with Circle APC America Patch
- American Putter Company COA # 346. COA will be shipped within 2 weeks of the putters arrival to you.
See a putter you like and sold out? Let us know!
See a feature you want on a putter? Let us know!
We build custom putters all the time and within reason! Hit us up with the contact us button and send us a message with what you want!
Each of our finishes are unique and hand done. They are not coated so there will be some variation from piece to piece. We try to accurately represent each product with our pictures. Polishing and finishing metals produce swirl marks along with our tools used to make these products. Our putters are meant to be used for years to come! Hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them!
The America Putter Company Only sources our metal from the United States of America. Every piece of metal is comes to us with a COA stating location of procurement and exact metal specifications. We are here for the people and designed by the people!
Be sure to protect your finish with one of our oil rags. Steel will Rust! But our oil rags will help protect this finish for years to come.
A portion of all sales will be donated to the AIM at Melanoma Foundation