American Putter Company Oak Dale Left Hand Atomic Bronze Stainless Putter with Weld Neck (COA 357)
The American Putter Company is proud to offer for sale, the Oak Dale Model in a Left Hand Putter with Weld Neck!
Pure 303 Stainless with Carbon Steel Neck! Comes with a Brown, Perforated Stitchback, Genuine Leather Signature Grip with Eagle Logo Embossed!
- Beautiful Atomic Bronze Finish with Diamond Blue / Fire Waterfall Welded Neck!
- American Putter Company Badge in the Back Cavity
- Our Registered Trademark Industrial Circle APC America on the front Heel !
- Circle APC America Shaftband!
- Hand Painted
- True Temper premium putter shaft that features a sleek, stepless design
- Weight: 354
- Length: Choose your Length! 33" 34" 35" 36"
- Loft: 3.5
- Lie: 70
- Headcover: Red with Circle APC America Patch
- American Putter Company COA # 357.
See a putter you like and sold out? Let us know!
See a feature you want on a putter? Let us know!
We build custom putters all the time and within reason! Hit us up with the contact us button and send us a message with what you want!
Each of our finishes are unique and hand done. They are not coated so there will be some variation from piece to piece. We try to accurately represent each product with our pictures. Polishing and finishing metals produce swirl marks along with our tools used to make these products. Our putters are meant to be used for years to come! Hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them! American Milled and Made!
The America Putter Company sources all metals from the United States of America. Every piece of metal comes to us with a certification stating location of procurement and exact metal specifications. We are here for the people and designed by the people!
Be sure to protect your finish with one of our oil rags. Steel will Rust! But our oil rags will help protect this finish for years to come.
A portion of all sales will be donated to the AIM at Melanoma Foundation!